Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

He is Test-kun!

I am the greatest warrior in all the universe! My power is beyond all logic, beyond all comprehension! Those who faced me are dead, those who hear my name tremble, those who do not know me will soon enter a world of pain!

Who am I? I am TEST-KUN!

Yes, Test-kun, the greatest warrior in all the universe, as I have said before. With my awesome powers I stand upon the Heavens, looking down at all those who came before me, laughing at their dead bodies as they rot! But even so, even as I stand at the top, even as I have earned my rightful place as the greatest in the universe... I am sad. I am lonely.

I am alone.

There are no others like me; for if there were, I would have fought and killed them all by now! But as such, there are no others... but then the universe could not create another awesome power like my own, not in the way that I am. My thick, blue lined stick figure like body is the pinnacle of evolution, for with it I can tap into the might of the universe itself! With my fingerless hands I bring terror, and with my eternal smile face I bring, in irony, sorrow!

But so I stand at the top, looking down at the whole of creation and I feel sorrow and pain; I am alone. All those other beings have somebody, be it family, lovers, friends... I have nothing. No family could withstand my power, no lovers my sheer force, no friends the immense grandness of my presence. For me, my might and glory are a curse, for I can never be with another; they would die if they stayed around me for too long.

Such is the immense power I can handle, the glory of the universe that flows through and from me.

Only another like me can be a friend, and there are none like me in this universe. Mayhaps, then, I should try another universe, you say? If only it were that simple! For if I were to enter another universe, I may die; its laws that govern all things may be so different that I would cease to exist! Or worse, I would be bound to paper, a mere scribble! No, such is not an option, such is out of the question! I, Test-kun, must not go to another universe!

But even if I did, this one would be doomed, for my mere existence balances the universe! Without me, this reality would fracture like an egg shell and break apart, collapsing under its own weight! So, for the good of all, I must not leave!

But still, I am alone. I can see them all, so happy.... I am alone, I am unhappy.

Oh, I could destroy them all, but then that is not what Test-kun does! He does not kill out of spite for what others have, no matter how much he wishes he could; Test-kun kills only when challenged, and then only when his foe is worthy of being killed! For that is what I, Test-kun, was meant to do; test all those who would stand against the powers of the universe, to see if there could be one who would become its new master.

But nobody has beaten me, for I am the greatest! I am Test-kun; if I were to be beaten, I would no longer be Test-kun, they would be. But as I have not been beaten, I am still Test-kun, and I am forever doomed to be alone, to await the time to test those who challenge my might.

But I do not like being alone; not even I, Test-kun can stand the lonely position at the top forever. Indeed, it has been so long since I have been with another that was not in combat, killing them; and even then, they exploded from my power. For Test-kun is a position that doesn't allow love or happiness, it destroys companionship and all ties. Test-kun is thus tested, and if he is found wanting, then he will no longer be Test-kun, and all will fall apart.

And so, for the future of all things, for the sake of the universe I must be Test-kun no matter what! I must not give into the lonely nature of my being, I must not let the unhappy life I lead get to me! But even still...

I am sad, I am lonely. Test-kun is not a position that I enjoy, it is something I endure for the sake of all things, for those who died, those who lived, and those who will come to die by my hand and those who never will and shall live. It is my sacred duty to be Test-kun, and to not give into the feelings I have, no matter how lonely I am, no matter how sad. For the test must not be failed; Test-kun cannot be beaten, even by feelings!

Test-kun will not allow it!

Feel sorry for me if you must, but feel happy as well, for my suffering means you can live; give both praise and condolences to Test-kun if you want, and I shall hear it. But know that Test-kun will never leave his position, will never allow the test to come to a failed conclusion.

For Test-kun will never allow himself to be beaten by anything! Test-kun shall endure and, in the end, prevail above all things!

This, Test-kun promises!

No comments: