Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Jealousy

Sitting him down, she lifts his chin up, so he's looking at her. He can tell she's angry at him

"Ewan... what's gotten into you? Why are you acting like this?"



The tears flow more and more freely as he looks up at her, he trembles slightly. Burying his face into her chest,

"I don't want anybody to take you away from me!"

Snuggle his head onto her chest, he sniffles a few times, his tears slowly down quite a bit. She looks down at her little brother and places a slender hand onto the back of his head, stroking his hair softly as her other takes a hold of his shoulder. She comforts him as best she can, but it seems just being with her is having a calming effect.

"Nobody will ever take me from you... you're my little brother, after all..."

She says to him in a soothing tone. He sniffles a few more times, his trembling and crying coming to a quick end. He face slips between her breasts, his breathing returning to normal, it seems that he's calmed down completely. She smiles as she looks down at him, seeing only the top of his head, her fingers trying to neaten up his seemingly forever messy hair.

"I... I know... but..."

"But...?

"I... I don't want you... to replace me..."

She pauses for a moment, wondering what he means by that. As she ponders, his hands slowly move upwards, toward her chest. Still unsure, she goes to ask... but, all that comes out from her is a gasp as his hands take a hold of her breasts. Squeezing them through her top, he removes his head from her chest and looks up at his older sister, noticing that her eyes are closed, her mouth open as she moans softly.

Pushing her down, onto the bed, he straddles her body. She writhes under his touch, her moans growing louder and louder as he squeezes them with ever increasing roughness, her nipples have grown hard, she can feel them being ground into his palms. She mewls softly between moans, her nipples dgging deeper into his palms as they're ground harder against her.

"Sister... I... I'm the man of this family... I'm supposed to take care of you, to watch out for you... to fulfill your needs and desires as best as I can.

I've ignored you for so long now, I've been so busy with my training that I forgot about you... but I want to change that. I want to prove that you don't need anybody else, sister! I'll sow you that I'm the only man you need...!"

He says as he looks down as his writhing, moaning older sister, a smile coming to his lips, knowing that she's enjoying herself. Up until now, he didn't notice it... but now, with his hands on them, her breasts seem... small than they were before he left for his training. But then again, it seems to be par for the course when it comes to dancers. Breasts are, after all, mostly fat, and dancers aren't really known for their high body fat.



"Ohhh... little brother...!"

She mewls as his lips suckle on one of her nipples, his tongue lapping at its very tip. One of his hands takes a hold of her other breast and fondles it roughly, making her moan with every squeeze. She places her hand back onto his head, her fingers worming their way into his hair, her other slipping to his back. She pulls him closer to her

No comments: