Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Madness Of Love

With her arms bound to her bed's headboard she was all but helpless against his advances. He flipped her small frame over before forcing her delicate chest against the mattress, her face buried into her pillow to ensure that any stray screams would be muffled. Laying his hands upon her small yet still shapely hips he pulled her lower body off the bed, forcing her into a prone position where she sat on her knees and her lovely little ass thrust proudly into the air.

Licking his lips he nearly began removing what little in the way of clothing she had on her body, but he stopped in his tracks. He was sure that she was frightened by all of this, surely she was confused, mind racing with horrible thoughts as to what pain he would inflict, what terrors he would cause her after he had his way with her beautiful body.

Taking a deep breath he reached out with a gloved hand and, slowly, he began to stroke her long blue hair, which was always worn down when she was to sleep; but this time it was messy and unkempt, caused by what little struggle she put up before he overpowered her.

He tried to calm her, petting her like he would a cat... but he knew it wasn't enough. He leaned forward after a few moments and, softly, he kissed her bear neck; she shivered at that moment. Lifting his lips to her ear, he spoke to her in a soft and calm tone;

"You must forgive me for this, Schala, but our time together is running short and this was likely the only time I could ever do this. You may not believe it, and you may not think it possible, but the truth is that I love you. I always have loved you... and I always will.

I've thought about only you for countless nights; it was the only thing that kept me going at times. Day after day, week after week, year after year. I knew just how lonely you were because of the way your mother changed so drastically, from a loving woman to a distant and obsessed woman. And as I thought more of you, all alone, isolated from you mother and all those in the Kingdom the more I wished to be with you again... to make sure you would never want for attention or love.

But even before I couldn't be near you, I couldn't show my love for you... I was trusted only so far, I couldn't be with you for more than a few minutes at a time before being pushed away. So you must understand that while I didn't want it to end like this, while I didn't want it like this, I've been driven to it.

This is my chance... my only chance to make you understand my love.

Please don't worry, Schala, and please don't be scared. I'll be so very gentle with your body, I'll show you pleasures that you never thought existed. I'll make you see how special you are to me, and you'll see that in the end this will only serve to bring us closer together.

In the end, you'll see that you don't have to be alone."

To her it was nothing more than the ramblings of a clearly insane man; and in a sense she was right. Ater all, he clearly wasn't in the best of mental health... but little did she know, nor could she ever be expected to understand that the one she had come to know as the Prophet was in actuality Janus, her younger brother whom was exiled through a Temporal Gate by Lavos and grew up to become Magus, the most feared Wizard in the year A.D. 600.

No comments: